Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back to Work

Hi Teacher Friends!  It is COLD outside.  
We completed our first week back to school after the nice Christmas break.  
We were only able to go outside to recess one day.  So, we did just about every Dr. Jean movement song this week to help get the wiggles out.  My class LOVES Dr. Jean!  I also have been reading lots of great things about GoNoodle for brain breaks and movement songs so I think we will give it a try.

I wanted to share this super sweet little "How To" writing sample from one of my kindergarten boys.  We started learning about how to writing using Unit 3 of Deanna Jump's and Deedee Wills' fabulous writing units.  

"How to Make a Friend.  Be kind."

That says it all.

Have a great week at school.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment