Thursday, June 26, 2014

Workin' On It on Thursday?

Hi Teacher Friends!  Well here it is Thursday and I planned on linking up with the Kindergals on Wednesday for their Workin On It Linky but now it is Thursday.  
I'm just a day late and a dollar short.  Oh, my!  My only excuse, I'm on summer time! :)


Thanks to Kim and Megan for hosting this fun linky.  I love reading about everyone's projects. 



 (Font used on color word tags is from Cara Carroll)

This is what I've been working on.  I updated these color word titles for the Circle Maps we complete at the beginning of kindergarten.  Since most of our kinderkids come to us knowing their colors, my kindergarten team and I usually focus on one color a day. We have the kids bring in a picture of the color of the day for homework.  Each child gets the opportunity to show and share their picture brought in.  I then help  my class create Circle Maps with the homework pictures after everyone has shared.






 Have a great day!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment