Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines

Hi Teacher Friends!  Hope you survived Valentine's Day.  :)  Here is a picture of the Valentine gift that my students made to give to their families.  We used the bear from Kaye Espinosa's TLC Beginning Lessons book.  I changed the color of the bear from brown to pink and white.  We added a small heart on each bear's paw that said "I love you beary much!"  I also added a picture of each child from our Teddy Bear day in the center of each bear.  (The white rectangle in the picture is for privacy reasons.) Here is a link to Kaye's TLC Lessons site.  Be sure to check it out.  www.tlclessons.com




 
 
How do you like that slide?  I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Alessia Albanese for sharing how to add the cute backgrounds and make a super cute slide to add to your blog posts.  I followed her directions and she made it so easy to do.  Thanks a bunch for sharing!  Here is a link to her great site:  http://mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com .
 
Hope you have a great week at school.  :)
 
 
(The red polka dot background is from Microsoft Clipart.  I used the shape feature to add the hearts.)
 
 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment