Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mothers' Day

Hi Teacher Friends!  Wow!  Has school been busy.  We have been working on a few special Mothers' Day projects.  The kids drew and watercolor painted a vase of flowers for their mothers.





We also completed the very cute Mothers' Day book from Deanna Jump.  These books turned out so special and cute.  Here are a few samples.

My mom is special because she takes care of me.

I love it when my mom plays games with me.

I love it when my mom loves on me. (Oh, so sweet!)


I love it when my mom plays with me.

It bugs my mom when a fly flies around her.  (Uh, oh.  We need to do a little more work on word meaning here.)

It bugs my mom when people bother her.


This cute thumbprint flower idea is from First Grade Fanatics.  They shared this on their blog from an idea found on Pinterest.  http://firstgradefanatics.blogspot.com



Happy Mothers' Day to all the sweet moms and grandmoms. 
 We hope you have a very special Mothers' Day.









Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower!
    I get SO excited when I find a fellow Okie :)

    Kaci

    ReplyDelete