Thursday, March 29, 2012

3-D Shapes

Hi Teacher Friends!   We are learning all about three dimensional shapes in C Scope Math.  Here are a few things we have completed this week.

We used computer clipart from Word to create this Tree Map.  I placed the pictures in a grab bag.  The kids all took a turn selecting a picture.  Then each child compared the picture to the foam shapes and decided where to place the picture on the map.

Three Dimensional Shapes in Our World Thinking Map-Tree Map



Play-dough shapes in 3-D! 


We also listened to Mr. Harry Kindergarten's song "3-D Shapes I Know."


Hope everyone has a great Friday!



Signature

2 comments:

  1. My kids love the Harry Kindergarten songs, too! I love your blog...I am your newest follower! :)

    Jen

    http://www.jenskinderkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to look through blogs this summer and I just love looking at your blog!! You have so many great ideas! I love the Tree Map of 3D shapes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete