Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Target Dollar Spot and More

I found these felt bags at Target during Christmas break at their Dollar Spot.  I plan on using the snowmen bags for our January centers.  (The Santa, reindeer and tree bags will be saved for next year.)  The bags are just perfect for little kindergarten hands.  The kids can use the bags to hold the cards, counters, or other items for our centers. 


These two snowmen are gift bags.  They are just the right size for kindergarten.  I plan on using these to hold some of our January centers as well.  The kindergarten kids will be able to take their center to a table or a spot on the floor to work with all the pieces inside the snowmen bags.


More pictures to come of our January centers soon. :)


Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your Target Dollar Spot seems like they had a lot more than ours... I didn't find ANY of your cool finds in mine. I guess some are better than others.

    ReplyDelete